It includes 137 datasheets covering the Ork, Tau Empire, Tyranid and Genestealer Cults range of miniatures, with overviews of each army. Updated abilities, psychic powers, weapon profiles and points values allow you to field your collection in games of Warhammer 40,000. Theres also a blank army roster and detachment roster, which you are free to photocopy and use when building a Battle-forged army in Matched Play games.
Covered in the 144-page softback book:
- An overview of the Orks and their 6 main clans Goffs, Evil Sunz, Bad Moons Deathskulls, Blood Axes and Snakebites;
- An Ork army list, with an explanation of the Clan keyword, Power of the Waaagh! psychic discipline and the 'Ere We Go! and Mob Rule Abilities;
- 46 datasheets for Ork miniatures.
- An overview of the T'au Empire;
- A T'au Empire army list, with an explanation of the Septs keyword, For the Greater Good Ability and rules for using Markerlights;
- 37 datasheets for T'au Empire miniatures and Tidewall scenery pieces.
- An overview of the Tyranids;
- A Tyranids army list, with an explanation of the Hive Fleet keyword, Hive Mind psychic discipline and the Synapse, Instinctive Behaviour and Shadow in the Warp Abilities;
- 39 datasheets for Tyranid miniatures.
- An overview of the Genestealer Cults;
- A Genestealer Cults army list, with an explanation of the Broodmind psychic discipline and the Cult Ambush, Unquestioning Loyalty and Brood Brothers Abilities;
- 15 datasheets for Genestealer Cult miniatures.