Anvilgard is a heavily fortified port city that borders the sweltering jungle of the Charrwind Coast, first founded under the direction of the Anvils of the Heldenhammer.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,20 €.
Represent the city of Anvilgard in a Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Firestorm campaign quickly and easily with this set of 34 plastic miniatures, designed to represent the forces of Order that live there. Included:
- A Knight-Vexillor: carrying a warhammer and meteoric standard, he features incredibly intricate armour;
- 2 sets of Judicators: 10 models in total, with skybolt bows, boltstorm crossbows, shockbolt and thunderbolt bows included, as well as 24 variant heads;
- A Scourgerunner Chariot, drawn by 2 dark steeds and holding 7 harpoons – their Beastmaster crew can carry a spear or ravager harpoon;
- A Black Ark Fleetmaster, who comes armed with a black ark cutlass and murder hook;
- A War Hydra, 6 headed monster (each head unique) with 2 Beastmaster Handlers, who carry cruel goads and whips – this kit can optionally be assembled as a Kharibdyss;
- 2 sets of Black Ark Corsairs – 20 models in total, armed with vicious blades, wicked cutlasses and repeater handblows.
Also included is an Allegiance Ability rulesheet for armies from Anvilgard, as found in the Firestorm book, and 2 Stormcast Eternals transfer sheets.